Food & Beverage
The Club is open!
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, bookings are recommended for dinner, lunch and drinks at The Club.
- Bookings can only be made by financial members, all bookings will be checked.
The Club’s current opening times are below.
- The Club is opening only during restricted times from the 27th Jan through to Easter 2021.
- The Club will now only be open on weekends, between the times outlined below:
- Friday 5:00pm – 11:00pm.
- Saturday 9:00am – 11:00pm.
- Sunday 9:00am – 7:00pm (includes an early dinner sitting).
No Cash Payments
For simplicity and speed of service, Portsea Surf Life Saving Club is a 100% cashless facility. Yes, that’s right, NO CASH HERE! You can purchase gift cards at reception or at the bar if you’d prefer not to give the kids credit cards.
Members & Guests
We now have a members and guests sign-in process at reception. As stipulated by our liquor license it is compulsory that all members and guests sign-in on arrival.
The office is currently closed but you can contact us via email@example.com. Office hours for the season will be advised shortly.
Wayne Stoll, General Manager
Our concept is built around ‘Healthy, Fun Vibes at The Club’.
Drop in and enjoy an Acai bowl or an egg and bacon burger for Breaky, with a latte on the deck and read the paper! There’s plenty of healthy salad options, buns and burger choices for lunch. For dinner, mix it up with some spiced calamari, battered Flathead tails or Slow cooked Lamb shoulder and Casareccia pasta!
Nippers can enjoy a cheeseburger, fish & chips, or a simple Penne Napoli.
For the adults we’ve pulled together a great range of beer and wine, focusing on many local brands from the Mornington Peninsula, highlighted by our key sponsor Portsea Estate! If you’re into cocktails you can enjoy an Aperol Spritz, Espresso Martini and maybe even a cheeky Negroni!
From Boxing Day, we will be operating a coffee cart downstairs so you can get your caffeine fix before you hit the beach. We’re also selling a great range of Emma & Toms juices, smoothies and quenchers.