Virtual AGM 2020
Thank you for planning to attend our very first Virtual AGM. We look forward to seeing everyone online! We’ve got a few important details to read about attending, voting and asking questions. Please read carefully so the AGM can go as smoothly as possible!
7.30pm Tuesday 8th September 2020
- We will be using Microsoft Teams to broadcast the event
- Microsoft Teams can be accessed through the browser, or via the Microsoft Teams app, which can be downloaded here.
- You may log in with a Microsoft account if you have one, but you will not need to log in to join the meeting.
- We prefer you join the meeting using a computer or smart device, but you will be able to join the meeting by phone if you need to. See the instructions below for dialling in.
- We recommend joining 15 minutes early.
- Once joined, please make sure your sound is muted and video turned off. We will explain how to do this on the night if you are not familiar with how to do this. Please remain muted for the duration of the meeting.
- The button below will be used to join the meeting on the night.
- Voting will be recorded using an online app separate to Microsoft teams
- You must be an Active Patrolling Member, a Life Member or an Active Reserve Member to be eligible to vote.
- Eligible members must register in advance to vote prior to 5pm on Friday 4th September. Eligible members who register to vote at the AGM will receive a link via email before the AGM and will use that link to submit votes on the night.
- Each voting link is unique and must not be forwarded to anyone.
- The voting app can be opened in a browser (in a separate tab or window), or on a mobile device.
- Members will only be able to submit a vote once for each motion and will not be able to edit votes once submitted.
- You will be able to submit questions using the chat feature within Microsoft Teams at any time during the meeting.
- Questions will be moderated and take breaks to answer them when appropriate.
- If you do not have access to a computer or smart device, you may dial in via phone.
- Please note that you will not be able to ask questions if you dial in via phone, as questions will be taken through the chat feature which is only accessible via web browser or the Microsoft Teams app.
- To join via phone, you can call the number below, and enter the conference ID when requested.
Phone Number: +61 2 7208 4775
Conference ID: 155 315 119#