We are excited to remind all members that “The Club” food & beverage service is open for business to all members and guests from now through to 24th December at the following times:
- Friday 5pm-11pm
- Saturday 9am-11pm
- Sunday 9am-5pm
Walk-ins are welcome between 9am and 12pm but bookings are essential at all other times. Members can make bookings on the club website here: The Club Bookings
As opening times are updated based on COVID-19 restrictions and demand, the club website will be updated, so keep an eye on the website via the The Club page.
Members are always required to sign in with their membership cards, or sign in as guests. All members and guests are required to supply and wear a mask while indoors and observe all COVID-19 regulations.
Clubhouse Operational Areas
All operational areas of the clubhouse (i.e. downstairs and accommodation areas) are also now open for use by members, but restrictions do apply.
Clubhouse operational hours are:
- From now until 17th December 2020: 6am-8pm Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- From 18th December 2020 until late January 2021: 6am-8pm every day.
Clubhouse access restrictions apply as follows:
|“The Club” F&B area||✅||✅|
|First Aid Room||✅||❌|
(subject to reservations and check-in procedures)
- Clubhouse access requires the use of a security fob, which may be issued to members with a valid Working with Children’s Check (WWCC).
- QR codes will be displayed on the radio room window, the glass doors adjacent to the multi-purpose room and the equipment room. It is essential that all members who use the clubhouse scan in using these QR codes.
When accessing the clubhouse, all members are required to:
- Supply and wear your own mask while indoors;
- Obey social distancing regulations;
- Not exceed the capacity allowed in each room;
- Spray showers with Glen20 after each use;
All patrolling members who wish to borrow a board MUST follow the cleaning procedures as outlined on posters in the equipment room.
Please note that these details are subject to change due to the prevailing COVID-19 restrictions, as well as special events and education programs that are being held at the Club. Keep an eye on the eBoomer and the club website for further updates.